Sunday 6 July 2014

Weekly update

I'm mostly just blogging right now because I have a video I really want to share, but its been a few days and I know people are reading this bad boy so I'll give a quick update:

Good- I'm not only sleeping better, but also resting more.  I feel like I've done a good job of de-stressing and am a lot calmer than I have been in recent weeks.

Bad- I'm still SUPER sick.  Lots of intense pain lately, the cramping and bloating isn't a good time.  Worst of all however is the lack of energy.  I seriously need to get my iron levels back up because I'm a total zombie.  Getting up off the couch gives me a head rush and going up the stairs makes me dizzy.  Lack of motivation in my opinion is the worst symptom a person can have. Things like taking handfuls of pills, drinking nasty green juice, and driving yourself to acupuncture appointments aren't all that fun even when your healthy, let alone when you are having troubles getting out of bed.

Ending with more good- If you are reading this you are probably aware of the fundraising campaign that Lauren started for me.  Told you she was the best girlfriend ever.  We have raised over 4 gran in less than 12 hours!  Insane!  I'm honestly too overwhelmed for words at this point.  This has alleviated so much stress.  I'm getting in touch with Dr. Louie on Tuesday morning and hopefully we can get started right away!

Anyways this is the video I was talking about.  This girl is awesome!!!  She frickin nailed it!  I know exactly what shes talking about.  If you watch just one link that I share, make it this one:



Everything from getting good at hiding it, never talking about it, looking fine, etc.  It's like she took the words right out of my mouth!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment